Adding Convolo code onto WordPress
Check how to install Convolo on WordPress
- Go to the dashboard of your WordPress site.
- Find Plugins in the menu.
- Search for the Plugin called "WPCode – Insert Headers and Footers”
- Install the Plugin "WPCode – Insert Headers and Footers”
- In Code Snippets tab → Header & Footer → insert Convolo widget code into the footer
- Click "Save changes”
Go to the dashboard of your WordPress site
- Go to Appearance → Editor. (If it does not exist, use the following direct link: <your.site.domain>/wp-admin/theme-editor.php)
- Open "Theme Footer" (footer.php)
</body>in the html code.
- Paste the Widget code just above
- Click "Save"
If you are having trouble installing the code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did this answer your question?
Last updated on October 27, 2023