Getting after-call data via Zapier [Trigger]
Learn how to receive data from Convolo
The Speed-to-Lead™ app will let you get the call information from Convolo and send it to your system. This is what you need to start using the app:
- Zapier account
- Convolo Leads account
- First, create a new Zap:
- Choose Convolo Leads as a trigger:
- Choose New Call as a trigger event:
- Click the Sign in to Convolo Leads button
- Fill the widget key and API key fields with the same parameters from your widget.
- Chose account and click Continue:
- Test your trigger
- NB! Every change of the call status will be polling the trigger: call started, call ended, received client/agent feedback, and so on.
- Choose an event you want to proceed lead (Google Sheets in our example)
- Choose Lookup Spreadsheet Row as an action
- Choose an account:
- Set the “Lookup Column” and “Lookup Value” fields. Set bottom-up search to true.
- Check “Create Google Sheets Spreadsheet Row if it doesn’t exist yet?”, if needed.
- Click Continue and test action, if needed:
- Add one more action
- Once again choose Google Sheets, but this time with Update Spreadsheet Row as an action:
- Choose the Row parameter from the previous step as a row:
- Choose the data you want to update:
- Test action, then turn on Zap:
There. You’re all set to Get Data using Zapier! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on March 25, 2023