Integrating Hubspot with Convolo.ai
Set up Speed To Lead™ + Hubspot CRM integration
Speed-to-Lead™ + Hubspot integration lets you to log all call activities, lead info and more into the Hubspot CRM.
With Convolo Speed-to-Lead™ + Hubspot integration you get:
- Automation - Your leads from Convolo are saved automatically in the Hubspot dashboard.
- Auto-assignment - after the call via Convolo, the agent who talked with the lead is automatically assigned as a Contact owner in Hubspot.
- Auto-routing - In case, an existing lead in Hubspot decides to request a call via Convolo, then only the contact owner defined in Hubspot will get connected with a lead.
- Custom fields - All of your custom fields filled by prospects are saved in the Hubspot dashboard.
- Hubspot Workflows - The Convolo action in HubSpot Workflows gives you an opportunity to initiate calls to your leads based on any condition, e.g as soon as a lead has submitted a certain form, completed an account registration, viewed your website/quote, replied to a marketing email or met any other criteria that triggers a Convolo call. More info about how to set up Hubspot workflows & forms with Convolo, you can find in this article ↗️
How to set up ?
In order to set up integration with Hubspot CRM, Admin of the Hubspot account will need to:
2. Choose a Hubspot account that you’d like to integrate Convolo with.
3. Click ‘Connect app’ to enable integration access.
4. Sign in to your Convolo Admin account.
Now you’re all set ! 🎉
Once all the steps are successfully completed, our Team will confirm back the integration status to you. Normally it takes 1-2 working day(s).
If you are having trouble integrating Hubspot or you have any questions, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com
Last updated on August 18, 2023