Getting data via Zapier [Action]
Learn how to receive data from Convolo
The Convolo Leads app will let you get the call information from Convolo and send it to your system. This is what you need to start using the app:
- Zapier account
- Convolo Leads account
- First, create a new Zap:
- Choose Convolo Leads as a trigger:
- Choose New Call as a trigger event:
- Click the Sign in to Convolo Leads button
- Fill the widget key and API key fields with the same parameters from your widget.
- Chose account and click Continue:
- Test your trigger
- NB! Every change of the call status will be polling the trigger: call started, call ended, received client/agent feedback, and so on.
- Choose an event you want to proceed lead (Google Sheets in our example)
- Choose Lookup Spreadsheet Row as an action
- Choose an account:
- Set the “Lookup Column” and “Lookup Value” fields. Set bottom-up search to true.
- Check “Create Google Sheets Spreadsheet Row if it doesn’t exist yet?”, if needed.
- Click Continue and test action, if needed:
- Add one more action
- Once again choose Google Sheets, but this time with Update Spreadsheet Row as an action:
- Choose the Row parameter from the previous step as a row:
- Choose the data you want to update:
- Test action, then turn on Zap:
There. You’re all set to Get Data using Zapier! If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Last updated on January 16, 2023