Getting Started with Convolo Dialer
Everything you need to know to get started and get to work with Convolo Dialer
1. Install Convolo Dialer App on Laptop/PC
To start using the Convolo Dialer, every user should download Convolo Dialer on their Laptop/PC according to the instruction → Installing Dialer on Mac & Windows ↗
2. Install Convolo Dialer Extension
Convolo Dialer Extension [click to view in Chrome Webstore ↗] will allow you to dial every phone number on web with just one click! After the installation of the following extension, all phone number links will lead straight to Dialer. Even blank numbers can be selected and called with the press of "Call with Dialer" in the context menu.
3. Set Convolo as Default Calling App
Make sure to set Convolo Dialer as default calling app on your Laptop/PC.
On Mac OS 🍎
To change the default calling app on Mac:
- Open FaceTime on Mac.
- Select "FaceTime" from the computer’s top menu bar > "Preferences" > "Settings".
- Change the "Default for calls" to "Convolo Dialer".
On Windows 🖥
To change the default calling app on Windows:
- Search for "Default apps".
- Click on "Choose default apps by protocol" at the bottom.
- Finally, scroll to "TEL", click on it, and select "Convolo Dialer".
4. Make a test
- Test your sound
- Use click-to-call
If you need ant assistance, please reach us at email@example.com
Last updated on November 1, 2022